On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Have a good understanding of the evidence and key legislation that surrounds manual handling training.
- Use a variety of objective tools to assess and control manual handling risk.
- Critique manual handling techniques and suggest ways of improving them.
- Understand what content should be included when developing a manual handling course.
- Be confident at working with a customer or client to ensure that the training delivered meets their requirements.
- Recognise how to keep delegates engaged when delivering manual handling training.
Maximum number of delegates: 12.
- CLICK HERE for more information and to book