ACPOHE is pleased to showcase our new set of resources, available to download from our Work & Health Learning and Development Hub - (click Free Guest Access and go to Resource Library).
Live Fit note Best Practice Workshops:
ACPOHE is pleased to offer Workshops on Fit note Best Practice. These 1 hour Zoom sessions are open to all FCPs and GPs in primary care and will highlight the most important factors to consider, signpost you to an array of resources and allow time for question and answers.
Places are limited to 40. Please click on the links below to register:
- Wednesday 29th November 11:00 - 12:00 - CLICK HERE to register
- NEW : Wednesday 29th November 13:00 - 14:00 - CLICK HERE to register
- Wednesday 13th December 11:00 - 12:00 - CLICK HERE to register
- NEW : Monday 18th December 11:00 - 12:00 - CLICK HERE to register
Additional Resources include:
- A video (to play on screen in GP reception waiting rooms) to help manage patient expectations of 'fit note' certification. This is 1 minute in length.
- A 2 minute video aimed at increasing awareness to GPs of the role of FCPs, particularly around work conversations and completion of the fit note. Please share this with GPs you work alongside.
- An 8-minute training video, which is a reminder of the importance of keeping people at work to help health outcomes (aimed at GPs, FCPs, other healthcare workers in primary care.
- Infographics to patients on what is the fit note, and how to get the most out of your fit note (ideal for notice boards within GP practices).
- Infographics to healthcare professionals on completing the fit note (a quick easy reminder to all involved in completing the fit note).
- Completed fit notes, with audio presentation on a variety of case studies .
- CLICK HERE to access these resources on our Work & Health Learning and Development Hub
- Click Free Guest Access and go to Resource Library
The short podcast below highlights more about these resources and why they are so important. Have a listen by clicking the image below:
Like what you see?
Your feedback is important – please answer our 2 questions by clicking the link below (it will take you 30 seconds or less) https://www.flexiquiz.com/SC/N/Fit-note-resources-feedback.