Who can apply for standard membership?
Open to members of the CSP (Chartered Society of Physiotherapy) in the UK, including Isle of Man, Guernsey and Jersey, who have an interest in occupational health. Most members begin as Standard members and then work towards Technical and then Registered membership.
Cost (as of Jan 2021) remains at £50 per annum.
This is for new members and existing members to complete at renewal date.
Benefits of Standard Membership:
- Access to our brand new Work & Health Learning and Development Hub! Click here to read more about it.
- Receive monthly ACPOHE e-newsletters.
- Access to the ACPOHE journal.
- Access to the Member Zone of the ACPOHE website. This contains:
- Guidance documents
- Resources to support CPD, including reading list and links.
- ACPOHE annual pay and grading scales.
- Recent ACPOHE journals.
- Lists of relevant educational opportunities in the UK.
- ACPOHE courses.
- Long term access to ACPOHE's webinar recordings.
- Reduced rates for ACPOHE conferences.
- Access to regional CPD groups.
- Advice on request for issues within the fields of Occupational Health and Ergonomics.
- Benefit from the work of ACPOHE in promoting occupational health physiotherapy to employers, other health care professionals and the general public.
- Right to vote on ACPOHE matters and self- nominate to hold office on ACPOHE Executive committee.
- Free access to complete the new ACPOHE Occupational Health Essentials online E–learning Module 1 an introduction to occupational health and Module 2 Report writing and completion of Fitness For Work reports.