Who can apply for student membership?
Open to student members of the CSP (Chartered Society of Physiotherapy) who have an interest in occupational health. Student membership offers the same great benefits as Standard Membership.
Cost (as of January 2022) £15 per annum.
Student members should move to a Standard Membership on first renewal date after the completion of their course.
Benefits of Student Membership:
- Receive monthly ACPOHE e-newsletters
- Access to the ACPOHE journal.
- Access to the Member Zone of the ACPOHE website. This contains:
- Guidance documents
- Resources to support CPD, including reading list and links
- ACPOHE annual pay and grading scales
- Recent ACPOHE journals
- Lists of relevant educational opportunities in the UK
- Reduced rates for ACPOHE courses and conferences
- Access to regional CPD groups.
- Advice on request for issues within the fields of Occupational Health and Ergonomics.
- Benefit from the work of ACPOHE in promoting occupational health physiotherapy to employers, other health care professionals and the general public.
- Right to vote on ACPOHE matters and self- nominate to hold office on ACPOHE Executive committee
- Free access to complete the new ACPOHE OH Essentials E – learning Module 1 an introduction to occupational health and Module 2 Report writing and completion of Fitness for work reports.