Who can apply for technical membership?
Requirement will be, to already be a Standard member of ACPOHE and then completion of the OH Essential course modules 3-9 either through the face to face course or E- learning modules, to be able to demonstrate level B competency against the ACPOHE framework.
Those who can demonstrate they have already completed the Introduction to OH course would automatically gain Technical membership status and have access to the on-line training modules. Members would have to provide their certificate along with evidence of passing the post course assignment. Apart from those who completed this prior to 2011.
Costs ( as of Jan 2019) Annual Membership fee once Technical membership gained will remain at £50
Fee for the E- Learning on line course £250 including hour marking of assignment.
Fee for 3-day face to face course £455
Benefits of Technical membership:
Same benefits as a standard member
- Recognition of extended knowledge and skills.
- Status flagged on find a physio
- State you are a Tech. mem ACPOHE
- Use of badge and logo
- Access to the on-line training modules.
- Module 1: Introduction to Occupational Health
- Module 2: Report Writing and the Fit note
- Module 3: Law and Occupational Health
- Module 4: Occupational Epidemiology
- Module 5: Understanding Behaviour at Work
- Module 6: Risk Assessment and Management
- Module 7: Workplace Health Promotion
- Module 8: Assessment of Fitness for Work
- Module 9: Return to Work Planning and Guidance