Who can apply for corporate membership?
It is for larger organisations that employ 5 or more members of the CSP who have an interest in occupational health and gives a 20% discount. However, organisations taking corporate membership will need to demonstrate that they have achieved or are working towards SEQOHS accreditation.
Cost ( as of Jan 2019) Remains £40 (with 20% discount) per annum
This would be for new members and existing members to complete at renewal date. If a Corporate member becomes a Technical or Registered member they would have the same discount applied.
Benefits of Corporate membership:
- Receive monthly ACPOHE e-newsletters
- Receive the ACPOHE journal.
- Access to the Member Zone of the ACPOHE website. This contains:
- Guidance documents
- Resources to support CPD, including reading list and links
- ACPOHE annual pay and grading scales
- Recent ACPOHE journals
- Lists of relevant educational opportunities in the UK
- Reduced rates for ACPOHE courses and conferences
- Access to regional CPD groups.
- Advice on request for issues within the fields of Occupational Health and Ergonomics.
- Benefit from the work of ACPOHE in promoting occupational health physiotherapy to employers, other health care professionals and the general public.
- Right to vote on ACPOHE matters and self- nominate to hold office on ACPOHE Executive committee
- Free access to complete the new ACPOHE OH Essentials E – learning Module 1 an introduction to occupational health and Module 2 Report writing and completion of Fitness for work reports.