Who can apply for Corporate membership?
Corporate membership is for larger organisations that employ 5 or more members of The CSP who have an interest in occupational health and gives a 20% discount. Organisations taking Corporate membership will need to demonstrate that they have achieved or are working towards SEQOHS accreditation.
We now also offer Corporate Associate membership for organisations that employ 5 or more practitioners who are not CSP members, but have an interest in occupational health. This also gives a 20% discount. Organisations taking Corporate Associate membership will need to demonstrate that they have achieved or are working towards SEQOHS accreditation. Please see our Associate membership page to see the requirements and benefits of Associate membership.
Cost is £40 (with 20% discount) per member per annum.
This would be for new members and existing members to complete at renewal date. If a Corporate member becomes a Technical or Registered member they would have the same discount applied.
Benefits of Corporate membership:
- Receive monthly ACPOHE e-newsletters.
- Receive the ACPOHE journal.
- Access to the Member Zone of the ACPOHE website. This contains:
- Guidance documents.
- Resources to support CPD, including reading list and links.
- ACPOHE annual pay and grading scales.
- Recent ACPOHE journals.
- Lists of relevant educational opportunities in the UK.
- Reduced rates for ACPOHE courses and conferences.
- Access to regional CPD groups.
- Advice on request for issues within the fields of Occupational Health and Ergonomics.
- Benefit from the work of ACPOHE in promoting occupational health physiotherapy to employers, other health care professionals and the general public.
- Right to vote on ACPOHE matters and self- nominate to hold office on ACPOHE Executive committee.
- Free access to complete the new ACPOHE OH Essentials E–learning Module 1 an introduction to occupational health and Module 2 Report writing and completion of Fitness For Work reports.