Course and Paid Event Cancellation and Access Extension Policy
Courses and paid events cancelled by ACPOHE
ACPOHE reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a course or paid event for any reason, including if minimum booking numbers are not achieved.
ACPOHE will provide as much notice as possible and every effort is made to confirm events at least 30 days before the planned date. In such a circumstance you will be offered an alternative date for the same course or paid event or a full refund if no future date is arranged. Alternatively, it may be possible to use the value of the monies paid towards an alternative ACPOHE course. ACPOHE will not be liable for any costs incurred for travel, accommodation or any other such expenses incurred by any course delegate.
Courses and paid events cancelled by the participant
In the event that a participant cancels their place on a course or conference the following applies:
- If more than 28 days from the course / paid event date
- 100% transfer of monies paid to another ACPOHE course or paid event.
- 100% refund via bank transfer, less a £30 administration fee per booking.
- If less than 28 days from the course / paid event date – no refund.
- If a participant is unable to attend a course or paid event, they may transfer their place to another participant they name at no additional charge. This can take place up to five working days before the course or paid event. The new participant must:
- be an ACPOHE member,
- have all pre-requisites required to attend the course
- and have sufficient time to complete any pre-course activities
Course access extension policy
Where a course is time-limited and online, it is possible to extend the time period by a further three months for an administration charge of £50.
For all course or paid events cancellations, transfers or extensions, please contact email@example.com.
V1.2 last updated 07/08/23.
This policy is subject to change without notice.
Download a PDF version of this policy below:
Course and paid event cancellation and access extension policy