On completion of both modules delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the systems approach to ergonomics
- Demonstrate an understanding of participative ergonomics
- Understand the evidence linking work factors and WRMSDs
- Demonstrate an understanding of anthropometrics in design and be competent in utilising anthropometrics within assessments
- Undertake a job analysis
- Feel competent to identify physical ergonomic risk factors in a work setting
- Utilise ergonomic risk assessment tools
- Feel competent in making recommendations to reduce identified ergonomic risk
- Plan an ergonomic assessment of an individual, or small group of people where the risk factors are mainly physical
Kathy Roberts is a Registered Member of ACPOHE with 25 years’ experience in the field of Occupational Health and Ergonomics and will bring this course to life with case-studies and personal experience. She is an expert educator and is passionate about supporting physiotherapists to develop their skills and scope of practice in this area.
For Modules 1 & 2:
Please note that payment by GoCardless is for a one off payment and not an annual Direct Debit.
Dates and times
Module 1: Immediate access available once payment is processed.
Module 2: 13th May 2021 – 09:30 until 16:00.
Confirmation date: for Module 2 – you will be informed as soon as we know the course is viable to run (i.e. sufficient number of delegates have booked onto course).