On completion of both modules delegates will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the systems approach to ergonomics
- Demonstrate an understanding of participative ergonomics
- Understand the evidence linking work factors and WRMSDs
- Demonstrate an understanding of anthropometrics in design and be competent in utilising anthropometrics within assessments
- Undertake a job analysis
- Feel competent to identify physical ergonomic risk factors in a work setting
- Utilise ergonomic risk assessment tools
- Feel competent in making recommendations to reduce identified ergonomic risk
- Plan an ergonomic assessment of an individual, or small group of people where the risk factors are mainly physical
Kathy Roberts is a Registered Member of ACPOHE with 25 years’ experience in the field of Occupational Health and Ergonomics and will bring this course to life with case-studies and personal experience. She is an expert educator and is passionate about supporting physiotherapists to develop their skills and scope of practice in this area.
For Modules 1 & 2:
ACPOHE Members - £250.
Booking is via our Health & Work Learning and Development Hub.
- Next date: 29 October 2022. CLICK HERE to book.
- If you'd like to register your interest for future dates for this course, please email email@example.com.
If you haven't accessed the Hub before, use the Forgotten Password link at the top right and enter the email address you use to log into the CSP / ACPOHE website when prompted for an email.